Complete List: Top 7 Best Laptops under $600 with SSD
This article may include references and links to products and services from one or more of our advertisers. We may be paid compensation when you click on links to those products and/or services. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
This article contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission. Please note that this article is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as financial or investment advice. We do not endorse any specific product or service mentioned in this article
|Top||Lenovo Ideapad 330 15.6" Anti Glared HD Premium Business Laptop (AMD A9-9425 up to 3.7 GHz, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon R5 Graphic, DVD-RW, HDMI, Windows 10 Home) - Red||See Price|
|Top||2020 Acer Aspire 3 15.6" Full HD 1080P Laptop PC, Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, Ethernet, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Webcam, Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home, Steel Gray||See Price|
|Top||CHUWI CoreBook Pro Windows 10 Laptop Computer, 13 inch 2K IPS Display, 8G RAM / 256GB NVMe SSD with Intel Core i3 Processor Notebook, Support PD Charge||See Price|
|Top||2021 Newest Lenovo Ideapad 3 Premium Laptop, 14" HD Display, Intel Pentium Gold 6405U 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB NVMe M.2 SSD, Bluetooth 5.0, Webcam, WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10 S, Black + Oydisen Cloth||See Price|
|Top||2021 Newest HP Chromebook 14-inch FHD Laptop, Intel Celeron N4000 up to 2.6 GHz, 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM, 32 GB eMMC Storage, Webcam, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5, Chrome OS + Oydisen Cloth||See Price|
|Top||2020 ASUS VivoBook 15 15.6 Inch FHD 1080P Laptop (AMD Ryzen 3 3200U up to 3.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Vega 3, Backlit Keyboard, FP Reader, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10) (Grey)||See Price|
|Top||Lenovo Ideapad S145 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare, Intel Core i3-1005G1, 8GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD, 802.11AC, Bluetooth, Webcam, Windows 10 + USB 3.0 Flash Drive (Google Classroom Compatible)||See Price|
Buying the best laptops under $600 with SSD has become a difficult task for anyone because there is an infinite number of different models on the market in terms of technical characteristics. To help you buy an excellent notebook that guarantees superior performance for years, we have opted only and exclusively for products with the best quality-price ratio.
1. Lenovo IdeaPad 330s
We decided to start our selection with this best laptop under $600, entirely designed with care by the manufacturer Lenovo. We are faced with the right product among the best sellers of the moment. Let’s analyze together what are the main technical characteristics.
Best laptops under $600 have an elegant and too-light design like few others. The aesthetic is much thinner and lighter. The chassis is simple, refined, and very linear. The finishes are entirely designed in polished aluminum and the thin bezel on three sides of the panel allows a much more comprehensive view.
The notebook in question is perfect for both home and professional environments. Also recommended for the most demanding customers. A great deal not to be missed. What are you waiting to buy it? You will see you will be thrilled. Intel I5-8250U CPU, 8GB Ram, and 256GB storage.
- Affordable price
- Good keyboard
- Strong aluminum case
- Robust performance
- Good connectivity
- Beautiful design
- Average battery life
- CPU performance
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM , Storage: 256GB SSD (Everything Lenovo Original 2019)
- 7th Generation AMD A9-9425 Processor (Dual-Core, 3. 1 GHz up to 3. 7 GHz)
- 15. 6 Inch HD (1366x768) NON-Touch anti-glare LED backlight display, 200 nits, 16: 9 aspect ratio ; AMD Radeon R5 Graphic, supports two independent displays: Max resolution: 4096x2304@30Hz (via HDMI);
- it comes with a Coral Red chassis, Intel Wireless 802. 11 ac + Bluetooth v4. 1 Combo, DVD-RW, Webcam, HDMI, 4-in-1 Media Card Reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC), Ethernet RJ-45
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise
2. Acer Aspire 3
These second-best laptops under $600 on the list we offer you were entirely designed by another major manufacturer, such as Acer. We are faced with one of the best portable PCs on the market among the best sellers up to now. Having made this small premise, let’s immediately discover together what the main technical specifications are.
Acer’s device is packed with tons of features that are perfect for even the most demanding customer. The design is slim and pleasant to the touch and makes the laptop perfect for daily use. Very precise touchpad, which allows you to work effectively on any occasion. One of the strengths is the stable and robust wireless power thanks to the 802.11ac wireless antenna.
- Matte display
- Reasonable price
- Modern design
- Good keyboard
- Build quality
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6 Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design thats easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz); 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB; 256GB NVMe SSD; No SD or micro SD slots; No Optical Drive.
- 15.6 Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView LED-backlit non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack; standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45);
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3x9.7x0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
3. CHUWI CoreBook Pro
The other entry-level range product can find the CHUWI CoreBook Pro, a simple solution that provides an equally low price. It is the best laptop under $600 with SSD. Inside it houses an Intel i3-6157U processor, not really a CPU with remarkable performance, but it is not necessary to ask for more for the type of use it promises.
With its 2.40GHz, it can take care of any operation for daily or school use and is equipped with an integrated video card. With some compromises, you can play some not-too-expensive titles. However, the screen is a panel IPS of the size of 13 inches with a resolution of 2160 × 1440, crisp, and bright for those who want to watch movies or TV series in complete tranquility.
In terms of memory, it is equipped with an SSD of 256GB, more than necessary to compensate for installing the operating system (Windows 10 pre-installed) and all additional software. The RAM is made up of 8GB DDR4, the right combination of performance and price.
- Good construction quality
- Awesome performance
- Long battery life
- Good keyboard
- Affordable price
- Old processor
- CoreBook Pro features Intel Core i3 processor, 2.4GHz frequency, 28W TDP can bring excellent performance output. It can always keep efficient running efficiency. And large-scale design, drawing ,and other software can also be used smoothly which is helpful for releasing productivity.
- 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD high-speed storage lets you use very smoothly in daily work. There is no stuck even with multiple programs opened when working or studying. Multi-task switching speed is extremely fast and no need to wait for application loading. What's more, CoreBook Pro supports NVMe protocol 2280 SSD expansion, realizing massive space.
- With Intel Wireless-AC 7265 wireless module for supporting 2.4G/5G dual band, the top broadband speed can be 867Mbps to provide cosy WI-FI expercience. You can still transfer files efficiently and assist office even when you are out of office.
- The body of CoreBook Pro is made of light alloy and weighs only 2.95 pounds. It is ultra-thin and high quality. You can pack and carry it in any time with the outstanding portability. More convenient for mobile office in traveling or library.
- Audio and video and data transmission are allowed by equipping full-featured USB and type-c interface. The fast-charging PD2.0 can charge 60% of energy in 1 hour. Except that, there are many other interfaces such as USB-A 3.0*1, 3.5mm headphone jack, M.2 SSD expansion, Micro-SD, and so on.
4. Lenovo IdeaPad 3
A very respectable and best laptop based on productivity and school use mainly but does not exclude the possibility of playing some video games with little details.
Here we have a processor Intel the tenth generation, more precisely Pentium gold, a dual-core with a base frequency of 2.40GHz, powerful enough to use the most educational software and smart working; Windows 10 S is already pre-installed and ready to use.
Could not miss the much-loved SSD to 128GB, as in the previously recommended models, more suitable to perform all navigation operations and use in speed, matched with the memory RAM to 8GB DDR4. The screen is a Full HD panel with 1366 × 768 resolution, an excellent compromise that allows prolonged autonomy for the most intense sessions even on the move.
- Good performance
- Excellent keyboard
- Good design
- Low-quality screen
- Battery life
- - 【Upgraded】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. 【Authorized Oydisen Bundle】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- - 【Screen】Display: 14.0 HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display, 1366 x 768, Non-touch
- - 【Processor】Intel Pentium Gold 6405U 2.40GHz Dual-Core Processor, Intel UHD Graphics, Performance is similar to 7th Gen i5, 8th Gen i3 series
- - 【RAM and Storage】8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB 2242 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive; No Optical drive
- - 【Operating System & Ports】Windows 10 Home 64-bit in S mode (upgradable to Windows 10 Home for free) ; 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader; Wireless-AC and Bluetooth 5.0 Combo;
5. HP Chromebook 14
The other best laptop under $600 we propose is a Chromebook precisely the HP Chromebook 14. This is a very inexpensive laptop based on Google’s proprietary Chrome Os operating system. We can consider it as the entrance solution for those looking for an aesthetically pleasing product capable of supporting all the necessary operations performed daily.
Chrome OS has improved a lot over time and offers all the applications required to satisfy each user’s primary needs. From navigation to word processing, managing emails and calls with direct services such as Teams, Meet, etc.
The processor is a dual-core Celeron N4000 accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of SSD storage on eMMC memories. Nothing shocking, mind you, but just enough to move the system smoothly. The display is beautiful, with a 14-inch FHD, and a sufficient supply of ports that see two USB C, a standard USB, an audio jack, and a microSD card reader. Moreover, it is also fanless, so zero fans and zero noise.
- Large display
- Great battery life
- Snappy performance
- Swappable battery
- Good Webcam
- Nice design
- Good audio quality
- Poor keyboard
- Dual-core Intel(R) processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency; 【Authorized Oydisen Bundle】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth, Authorized Sellers ONLY
- Memory & storage: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (not upgradable) and 32 GB eMMC
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit display (1920 x 1080); 82% screen to body ratio
- B&O Sound. Battery life: Up to 13 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- Google Chrome OS, Access Google Play Store: The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
6. Asus Vivobook 15
In finding the best laptop under $600, you can get this Asus Vivobook 15 A512DA-EJ981T, which features an AMD Ryzen 3 processor with 4 cores and 8 threads. It is a rather powerful processor that allows you to handle even demanding workloads. The RAM is 8GB DDR4, adequate for opening multiple software at the same time.
The video card is integrated into the processor. This is the Radeon Vega 8 with 8 cores. You can also play, but without exaggerating the details. Here is a video showing how this graphics card performs in gaming. There is a 256GB SSD. If you need more space, you can also find the version with 512GB. You can again always buy an external hard drive or use a cloud service.
The 15.6 “anti-glare display has a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. On the top, you will find the webcam with an integrated microphone to make any video calls with Skype or other software. The keyboard layout is Italian. There is no DVD burner, but you find the memory card reader. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are integrated.
- Sleek design
- Great performance
- Affordable price
- Decent display
- The keyboard is not good
- Bad audio quality
- 15.6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.5 GHz, 2 Cores, 1MB Cache)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details
7. Lenovo Ideapad S145
The Lenovo IdeaPad S145 is the best laptop under $600 with the Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor with 4 cores and 8 threads. It has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, so you have good performance, even using multiple software simultaneously.
The integrated video card is an Intel UHD. It also allows you to play in low details, so it has not have high performance. The 15.6 ″ anti-glare screen has a Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, which is good considering the price of around 600 dollars. On the top of the display is the webcam with an integrated microphone.
There is no hard drive, but this best laptop under $600 has a 512GB SSD. The amount of space available is not high. If you intend to save many files, I suggest you take an external hard drive or use a cloud service. The DVD burner is missing, but a memory card reader is present. Find 3 USB ports, HDMI, and headphones out. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are integrated.
- Affordable price
- No fan noise
- Good performance
- Dark display
- Low construction quality
- 15.6 display - Its antireflective finish reduces eyestrain. HD (1366 x 768) resolution support showcases your games and HD movies with impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- Powerful and Smart - The ideapad S145 is powered by the 10th Gen Intel Core i3 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz with 4MB SmartCache, so you'll enjoy fast processing no matter what tasks you're handling. It's also included thoughtful design elements, such as the camera shutter that puts you in control of what your webcam sees.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM lets you smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs at the same time.
- Solid-state drive (PCI-e) - Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are ideal for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Windows 10 Home in S mode: Press Start button bottom left of the screen; Select Settings icon above power icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select Get option under Switch out of S mode
Above is a complete guide to the best laptop under $600 with SSD. Compared to a regular hard drive, an SSD has many advantages. Since the access time to cells with data is much shorter here, and the bandwidth of the PCIe bus is significantly higher than that of SATA, the system’s speed under Windows 10 substantially increases.