you can Submit a guest blog post on our site LaptopsChamp and get High Authority Do fallow Backlink and boost your search engine rankings.
What is Guest posting?
First of all: how about we characterize our terms. “Guest posting” means composing and publishing an article on another person’s site or blog.
I offer this on my website (at times) and do it a considerable amount on different sites with visitors that I need to address. It’s an incredible method to associate with new readers and get your name out.
However, for a very long time, I neglected this fundamental order for growing a well-known blog. I wish I hadn’t. Furthermore, I trust you won’t.
Benefits of Guest Posting
- Guest posting gets targeted traffic.
- Guest posting is best for capture leads.
- Guest posting creates quality backlinks from authority domains.
- Guest posting develops name recognition – for yourself and your business.
- Guest posting develops social proof.
- Guest posting builds relationships
- Guest posting is great for search engines
- Guest posting introduces you to new people
What about people Guest posting on your site?
I’m also a fan of allowing other people to guest post on my own site from time to time. You ought to consider offering guest posting on your blog, as well (in the event that you don’t as of now).
In case you’re requesting chances to guest post on others’ blogs, this equitable bodes well. It permits the relationship you’ve created with the host blogger to be shared.
A few bloggers will even blog about their guest post and connection to it from their own blog (giving you some incredible connection juice). I’m a fan of this practice.
The first rule of being a good guest
When I guest post for someone else, I do the following:
- Link to the post from my blog
- Promote it on Twitter (several times)
- Share it on Facebook
- Thank the person
- Stick around and respond to comments on the post
While not everyone does this, it’s not a bad idea. However, this is important: If you have to choose between getting people to guest post on your site or guest posting elsewhere, do the latter. It’s always better to get your name out into new communities.
Guest posting matters
As indicated by my companion, Mike the Search Engine Guru, with regards to SEO, Guest posting on different sites is multiple times as significant as making new substance on your own site. (Insofar as you get the backlink.)
Regardless of whether that is definitely valid or not, I couldn’t care less. (Despite the fact that Mike isn’t an uncertain sort of fellow, so it likely is.) The fact of the matter is this is a great methodology for broadening your compass and boosting your notoriety on the web.
Also, in case you’re an essayist needing to arrive at progressively “customary” distributing openings, this is an incredible initial step to in the end getting your composition highlighted in news sites, magazines, and different productions.
On the off chance that you aren’t happy with your blog traffic yet aren’t posting on other individuals’ websites, you don’t have a lot to complain about. start Guest posting today, and see your impact develop.
How to Find Guest Blogging Opportunities
The first of all you will want to do is find guest post opportunities. When looking for places to guest post, your main aim is to find sites relevant to your niche or industry. You are looking for blogs that fit the following criteria:
- The content is focused on your niche/industry.
- The audience of the blog will be interested in your industry.
- The blog has engaged readership (posts have been shared socially and commented upon).
- The blog owner is active on social media (so you know that they will be promoting your work on their site).
So if you are selling seeds, you will want to find gardening blogs with an engaged audience of gardeners. The following should help you find the right kind of guest post opportunities.
Google is a great place to start in the search for guest posting opportunities. You can use any of the following keyword searches to find blogs that accept guest posts. Just replace keywords with keywords from your industry.
- keyword“submit a guest post”
- keyword“guest post”
- keyword“guest post by”
- keyword“accepting guest posts”
- keyword“guest post guidelines”
These searches should lead you to a blog’s guest post guidelines page, guest post submission page, or actual guest posts by other writers.