It’s time to buy a best laptop with SSD and HDD. But the multitude of offers and the diversity of models can create confusion and make your decision difficult. Buying a laptop is even more difficult than buying a computer, looking at the possibility of upgrading. If, in the case of a desktop it will be a bit easier to improve it along the way, the same cannot be said about a laptop. In the best case, you could increase its memory (if the laptop supports more), and that’s about it. If you ignore certain hardware features and let yourself be carried away, tempted by the picture of a “very photogenic” laptop, you have a good chance of falling into the trap of choosing a laptop that does not meet your real requirements. Therefore, it is essential to make the right choice from the beginning.
Best Laptop with SSD and HDD
Image Title Price Prime Buy ASUS Vivobook K571 Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-9750H CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe Nvme SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, K571GT-EB76, Star Black PrimeEligible Buy Now 2019 Lenovo Legion Y545 Gaming Laptop Computer, 15.6" FHD, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5, Windows 10 Prime Buy Now Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-51M5-15.6" - i5-9300H - NVIDIA GTX 1650-8GB - 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, Black Prime Buy Now Lenovo 2020 Legion Y540 15.6 Inch FHD IPS Gaming Laptop (9th Gen Intel 6-Core i7-9750H up to 4.5 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10) PrimeEligible Buy Now ASUS VivoBook Pro Thin & Light Laptop, 17.3" Full HD, Intel i7-8550U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, Backlit KB, Windows 10 - N705UD-EH76, Star Gray, Casual Gaming Prime Buy Now
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
|ASUS Vivobook K571 Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-9750H CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe Nvme SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, K571GT-EB76, Star Black||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|2019 Lenovo Legion Y545 Gaming Laptop Computer, 15.6" FHD, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5, Windows 10||Prime||Buy Now|
|Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-51M5-15.6" - i5-9300H - NVIDIA GTX 1650-8GB - 1TB HDD+128GB SSD, Black||Prime||Buy Now|
|Lenovo 2020 Legion Y540 15.6 Inch FHD IPS Gaming Laptop (9th Gen Intel 6-Core i7-9750H up to 4.5 GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI, Windows 10)||PrimeEligible||Buy Now|
|ASUS VivoBook Pro Thin & Light Laptop, 17.3" Full HD, Intel i7-8550U, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD + 1TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB, Backlit KB, Windows 10 - N705UD-EH76, Star Gray, Casual Gaming||Prime||Buy Now|
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
1.ASUS Vivobook K571 Laptop
The Asus Vivobook can be considered as the best laptop with SSD and HDD. The device has two storage devices; An SSD for quick boot and an HDD for storing data on it.
An ultra-powerful processor is an excellent option for running heavy, resource-consuming engineering programs without hitting any rocks on the road. To improve the device’s performance benchmarks, a GTX 1650 was paired with it. Therefore, it is safe to say that the Asus VivoBook means serious business.
The amount of RAM paired with the device is 16 GB, which allows the user to run and operate several programs simultaneously. This will enable you to play cutting edge games or run your programs without worrying about performance issues.
The FHD + resolution shows a sharp picture of everything and allows you to enjoy an intense and vivid image.
The only negative aspect of this laptop with SSD and HDD is that its energy-consuming equipment does not come with a battery large enough to meet your needs for a long time. The battery will die within the first 5 hours of use.
- Fast and efficient processor.
- Supports dual storage
- A good keyboard
- Medium range GPU
- Below-average battery life.
- 15.6 inches 120Hz Nano edge full HD display
- Powerful Intel Core i7-9750h processor (12M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 with Windows 10 Home
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD,1TB HDD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Wi-Fi 5/802.11AC Wi-Fi (USB transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- System_ram_type: ddr4_sdram. Bluetooth 5.0
- Connectivity_technology: Bluetooth ; Ethernet ;HDMI ;USB ; Wi-Fi
2.Lenovo Legion Y545
Lenovo Legion Y545 pleasantly surprised us with the built-in features and the quality of construction materials. This best laptop with SSD and HDD comes with a 15-inch Full HD display, which takes advantage of 300 nits of brightness on an anti-glare IPS screen. Its 9th Generation Intel i7-9750h processor can play your favorite games, allowing you to fully immerse yourself and improve your skills.
The built-in memory is 256 GB SDD and 1 TB HDD, while the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 card guarantees the graphics performance. Lightweight, with a good number of slots and influential fans, we recommend this best gaming laptop even if you are a beginner. In fact, you will not struggle to discover and use its built-in features, being able to use it for both leisure and work.
- Top-of-the-range gaming laptop
- With lots of built-in memory
- Also great for work
- Much heavier than other laptops
- Price not suitable for all budgets
- Powered by 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H(6 Cores, 12 MB SmartCache,2.6GHz up to 4.50GHz), Ultra-low-voltage platform. hexa-core, twelve-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 15.6 Full HD display; The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- 16GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD Solid State Drive. Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Ac wifi; Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 GPU
- Windows 10 home 64 bit, Weighs 6lbs
3.Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-51M5-15.6″
Are you looking for a best laptop with SDD and HDD that has a more “buddy” price? The Acer Nitro 5 is one of the most affordable within these features. It is an updated model and has a ninth-generation i7 processor, in addition to 8 GB of RAM. This set ensures adequate performance for applications that go beyond the usual, in addition to not letting the notebook “choke” easily when many applications are running at the same time.
As it is a gamer laptop with SDD and HDD, it has a design focused on more aggressive lines and lights throughout its body, in addition to having a unique cooling system. The Acer Nitro 5 has a GTX 1650 graphics card and hybrid storage, with a 128 GB SSD and a 1 TB hard drive (HDD). Its screen is also of quality, with an IPS panel and Full HD resolution, but it does not have good color fidelity.
- Good performance-quality-price ratio
- Decent storage space
- Dedicated to gaming for those on a medium budget
- Good value for money
- The weight
- Good autonomy, but it could be even better
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Notebook Computer
- Package Dimensions: 9.525 Cm X 32.385 Cm X 54.61 Cm
- Country Of Origin: China
4.Newest Lenovo Legion Y540
This laptop with SDD and HDD is not just cost-effective! The company also has its line of high-performance gaming notebooks. The Legion Y540 is a dedicated machine and has a ninth-generation Intel processor, in addition to having 16 GB of RAM. With this set, you will not have to worry about changing models for a long time, besides, of course, having an outstanding performance in the most different applications.
When we said it was a machine, we weren’t kidding! The Y540 has a GTX 2060 graphics card with 16 GB of dedicated memory, the one that can run most games today in a configuration and with a high FPS rate. In addition, this laptop with SSD and HDD uses hybrid storage, with a 256 GB SSD and 1 TB of HD for you to store all your personal files.
- Good price-performance-portability ratio
- Great autonomy
- Solid housing
- Mediocre webcam
- Ninth-generation Intel processor,
- 16 GB of RAM
- GTX 2060 graphics card
- 256 GB SSD
- 1 TB of HD
5.Asus Vivobook Pro
Asus Vivobook Pro is a real state-of-the-art machine, and it is no coincidence that it is considered the best laptop SSD and HDD. This laptop offers you very high-performance thanks to the winning combination of the Intel CPU and 16 GB of RAM dedicated.
Let’s proceed in order starting from the display, which will immediately appear of very high quality. It offers you breathtaking images thanks to No Glare technology combined with Full HD. The internal components are all of the excellent workmanship and built according to the most modern technologies.
The latest generation i7 processor is one of the best currently available and combined with efficient RAM. It gives you unmatched speed and stability. Not only is this notebook lightning fast in starting, but you can work, listen to music and, at the same time, be on social networks without noticing any slowdown.
Completed by modern Windows 10, an excellent sound system, 256 GB SSD, a 1 TB HDD, and a backlit keyboard, you will immediately understand why it is the best laptop with SSD and HDD, we strongly recommend buying.
- The perfect combination of the CPU with a whopping 16 GB of RAM
- 15.6 ” Full HD display with No Glare technology
- Graphics card among the most valid in circulation
- Excellent sound system
- HDD with 1 TB of capacity
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Backlit keyboard
- The notebook consumes its charging quickly
- Latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor
- 17.3 Full HD Wide View display with 72% NTSC color gamut and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- Slim 16.2 wide, 0.8 thin and portable footprint.Maximum RAM Supported: 32.00 GB; Battery: 42 Whrs 3 Cells Battery
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; Ergonomic backlit keyboard with number pad
- Comprehensive connections with USB-C (Gen1), USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic ports for every device
The laptop with SSD and HDD plays an essential role in good work and human efficiency, always helping us get the best results at work, school, or home. With a laptop/computer and internet access, we can shop, make payments or get any kind of information.